Sporting Assets supported Leeds City Council, British Cycling, Sport England and Cycle Pathways, with their ambitious plans to develop Leeds Urban Bike Park, a mountain bike centre in the heart of Leeds.
The objective of this project is to deliver high quality, progressive trails and a community space, offering something for everyone, from beginners to elite athletes.
Sporting Assets supported Cycle Pathway with the following:
• A detailed financial model to support the required investment, and to shows how the different business streams will ramp up over the next few years;
• The development of forecast usage of the park;
• Conducted an assessment of customer needs;
• Assessed the operational structure and skills on the board;
• Executed a financial management review;
• Developed an operational business plan.
Our work gave investors confidence in the viability of the project, enabling the commitment of £1.2m investment. For Cycle Pathway, our support helped them to plan how they will manage the construction phase and ramp up of operations over the next few years.